Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
tenor.gif

jay-roger.jpg

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
@timt I was there in August of 2018 and the pipe tobacco choices were a little thin but I agree they have a great place and the owner is super friendly. I did score a tin of Penzance and made sure I supported them with a good purchase.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
@timt I was there in August of 2018 and the pipe tobacco choices were a little thin but I agree they have a great place and the owner is super friendly. I did score a tin of Penzance and made sure I supported them with a good purchase.

Yes, it's a very small shop and they cater to cigar smokers like most places but compared to every other shop I've been to in the Twin Cities, it's the best I've been seen regarding pipes and pipe tobacco. They've rearranged the store and have a ton more pipes out on display where they use to have most of their pipe inventory in the back out of sight. The old sitting area is now the front counter and pipe display area and the old storage room space is the new, much larger sitting area.
It's a little out of the way for me but not far from home. I'm glad they're there and it could be a good idea to keep a close relationship with them, especially if I'm looking for something in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.