PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2012
Has anyone rec. there free sample yet that has been advertised on the side bars of the forums??

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
I recieved a free sample from Altadis, but not from Scandinavian Tobaccos. Still waiting on that one.

dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2012
Yep, took about 3 months to get the Altadis sample,,,,see how long it takes on the other,,,,there free so a bargain no matter how long the wait..

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
It's been several weeks since I ordered my sample of Sir Walter Raleigh and still no sign of it. No complaint, it's free. I'll be grateful however long it takes, and if it never arrives I'm out nothing.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Free Samples...Where were those at? Sorry I am new so I don't know where to look at times.

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
http://www.pipeshowonline.net/Request_Altadis.php
Just found this one while trying to search around

http://www.captainblackcigar.com/products.php
there was a third link, but that doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

fireman03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I just got my altadis tin a week ago. I forgot about, so it was a nice Xmas surprise.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Still waiting on both the Altadis and the Scandinavian samples - but I keep checking the mailbox. As noted, it's free - so no complaints here.

juvat270

Aug 1, 2011
I received a tin of Blend No.5 from Altadis. Wait time for me was about 4 months.
I received 3 Captain Black mini-cigars. Wait time was about a month.
And I received a full pouch of Skandinavik Full Aroma (good stuff btw!). Wait time was about a month also.

Jan 8, 2013
nothing from atladis yet or STG. Don't think I'll ever see them, and not really worried about it anymore. I've got some tobacco and made a few purchases since then. It would be a pleasant surprise though if they showed up.

jbbaldwin

Aug 1, 2012
I received a tin of Sutliff No. 5 about a month after I submitted the request.
Nothing from STG yet.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
I've gotten both the free tin of Sutliff Private Stock Blend No. 5, which isn't too shabby, and a free pouch of Captain Black Royal, of which I am not a fan. I've tried them all now, and I have found that I only enjoy Captain Black White. They also sent me three free little Captain Black cigars.

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
I've gotten in both of mine, Love the Skandinavik full aroma, and the Altadis South Seas isn't bad either...

Status
Not open for further replies.