PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewage Pipe

Might Stick Around
Nov 15, 2019
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

Hey I meant to post this weeks ago but I have a free pipe scratch off from pipesandcigars.com for over $100 purchase. Its first come first serve, all I ask is if you do use the code to post a pic of the pipe. Thanks I hope it gets used.13184

Last edited by a moderator:

DavidT

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2019
Iowa
not going to use the code, just wanted to say good on ya. very generous.I hope someone can get a nice pipe for Christmas with it.

Merry Christmas Sewage Pipe. Best wishes for the new year

Sewage Pipe

Might Stick Around
Nov 15, 2019
not going to use the code, just wanted to say good on ya. very generous.I hope someone can get a nice pipe for Christmas with it.

Merry Christmas Sewage Pipe. Best wishes for the new year
Us pipers gotta stay together! Merry Christmas to you as well David.

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
That’s the spirit! Good man!

Hope it finds a great home. What a nice gift for some fellow forum member.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
I can't find the recent article about banning tob products in care packages, there's the two below.

Fooberticus

Might Stick Around
Dec 14, 2019
I can't find the recent article about banning tob products in care packages, there's the two below.

In addition to the age restriction, the 2 part omnibus budget bill has another provision that I haven't heard anyone talking about that will make it illegal for military PX stores to sell tobacco below retail price.

Part 1 (with PX price restrictions):
https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats.rules.house.gov/files/BILLS-116HR1158SA-RCP116-43.PDF

Part 2: (with age restriction):
https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats.rules.house.gov/files/BILLS-116HR1865SA-RCP116-44.PDF

• Angry
Reactions: SpookedPiper

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
In addition to the age restriction, the 2 part omnibus budget bill has another provision that I haven't heard anyone talking about that will make it illegal for military PX stores to sell tobacco below retail price.

Part 1 (with PX price restrictions):
https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats.rules.house.gov/files/BILLS-116HR1158SA-RCP116-43.PDF

Part 2: (with age restriction):
https://rules.house.gov/sites/democrats.rules.house.gov/files/BILLS-116HR1865SA-RCP116-44.PDF
That's what it was, thanks.

Reactions: Fooberticus

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The last pipes and tobacco I donated was handled through a chaplain, who from my military experience I know to be an officer grade person. So he was not a tobacco seller. Everything was a donation, and whatever rules apply at the enlisted club on base would likely apply to offering troops pipes and tobacco. In any case, he would screen or not screen ages of recipients as appropriate. So I think our contributions were done through proper channels and not questioned. I did fill out a customs form at the P.O. I later received a thank you, so the items made it.

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

Hey I meant to post this weeks ago but I have a free pipe scratch off from pipesandcigars.com for over $100 purchase. Its first come first serve, all I ask is if you do use the code to post a pic of the pipe. Thanks I hope it gets used.

Well here it is along with the rest of the order. Nice bent billiard, thanks Sewage Pipe! By the way the coupon code is still working if anyone else wants to get one. Here is the code you have to have at least $100 worth of stuff for it to show up:9M4GCZ8J5F1P

Last edited:

Sewage Pipe

Might Stick Around
Nov 15, 2019
Well here it is along with the rest of the order. Nice bent billiard, thanks Sewage Pipe! By the way the coupon code is still working if anyone else wants to get one. Here is the code you have to have at least $100 worth of stuff for it to show up:9M4GCZ8J5F1P

View attachment 14028
Awesome! I'm so glad someone got to use it! It don't look bad for free. Dude it looks like you had enough for 2 pipes haha, wow thats alot of premium leaf!

Reactions: Worknman
Status
Not open for further replies.