PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

connolse

Lurker
Feb 20, 2010
Greetings,

I read here from time to time, but I do not post regularly.

I have a batch of pipes I no longer smoke, and it seems silly to just hold on to them or try to sell them. I would like to find them a new home, with someone who can appreciate them and care for them.

Perhaps some other pipe smokers know what I mean!

Is there is anyone here struggling with a budget, or who needs to add to a humble rotation, or even who would like to start a new collection? I will send these to you at no charge, not even shipping.

I believe we should take care of one another.

These are just workhorse pipes, nothing fancy.

No picking, and no asking for photos. You get what you get ;-)

2 Viking sandblasts
2 Molina Milano
4 La Rocca assorted
3 Ben Wade rusticated (large)
1 Crown rusticated

They are in decent shape, though those with vulcanite stems need some work on oxidation.

I also have a slightly nicer Castleford, with a small silver band, that needs work to clear some problem in either the stem or the shank. It has never smoked well for me. You may have it as well, if you want to fix it.

Again, not selling, just passing them on. I will feel happy if I know they are loved.

I would prefer an e-mail to connolse@mac.com

Sorry, I don't log on often enough to check replies.

Thank you for reading, and happy smokes!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Greetings,

I read here from time to time, but I do not post regularly.

I have a batch of pipes I no longer smoke, and it seems silly to just hold on to them or try to sell them. I would like to find them a new home, with someone who can appreciate them and care for them.

Perhaps some other pipe smokers know what I mean!

Is there is anyone here struggling with a budget, or who needs to add to a humble rotation, or even who would like to start a new collection? I will send these to you at no charge, not even shipping.

I believe we should take care of one another.

These are just workhorse pipes, nothing fancy.

No picking, and no asking for photos. You get what you get ;-)

2 Viking sandblasts
2 Molina Milano
4 La Rocca assorted
3 Ben Wade rusticated (large)
1 Crown rusticated

They are in decent shape, though those with vulcanite stems need some work on oxidation.

I also have a slightly nicer Castleford, with a small silver band, that needs work to clear some problem in either the stem or the shank. It has never smoked well for me. You may have it as well, if you want to fix it.

Again, not selling, just passing them on. I will feel happy if I know they are loved.

I would prefer an e-mail to connolse@mac.com

Sorry, I don't log on often enough to check replies.

Thank you for reading, and happy smokes!
I'am great on pipes but that's awesome. Thanks for putting this out there, it warms the heart.

Reactions: puff_not_snuff