PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We have two guests on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show. In our featured segment we have Fred Hanna returning. Fred is a well-known pipe collector, author, and speaker at pipe shows. He has a PhD. in psychology and teaches the same at the Chicago Campus at Adler University. He is also author of the book, “The Perfect Smoke”. This is the fifth in a recurring series with a long form discussion of pipe and tobacco questions sent in by our listeners. For this episode, the guys will discuss vintage tobaccos versus current production. In the opening “Pipe Parts” segment, our guest is Ash from The Chap’s Guide YouTube Channel. This will also be a recurring series with practical tips on things like dressing sharply, hats, watches, journaling and many other areas that tend to cross over with pipe enthusiast’s interests. Tonight, we will chat about watches.

Fred-Hanna-Brian-Levine.jpg

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
I’m really enjoying these long form discussion shows. The conversation on watches got me thinking I may start wearing one again. Ash’s thoughts on browsing and purpose may prove useful. As for the tobacco topic… outside of aged blends sometimes being remarkably better, I’ll take the word of my more experienced elders as true. I’m however leaning more towards your take on it Brian. Great show, thanks for what you do.

TexJake

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2022
Hill Country, TX
I appreciated hearing the candid opinions. This was a great one to listen to, thank you for letting us sit in on your discussion of the topic! Always something to learn, even if it is just learning how to better express an opinion on one side or the other of a topic such as this.