PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Again I say, Mr Bass had an eye for beautiful pipes. The Cevher Meerschaum arrived today, and the photos do it little justice. I felt like smoking an aromatic tonight, but feel like only one of the best should touch this pipe's chamber, so it's McClelland Deep Hollow for my first smoke with this pipe. This pipe is beautiful, and the stem is striking! I know already it's going to be a lifelong friend.
20180530_200845-600x449.jpg

20180530_201249-600x449.jpg

Mr. Bass, this pipe will continue on with me. And I can promise you, I'm going to enjoy the heck out of it! :puffy:

Jan 8, 2013
What are the shank & stem made of? Are there two other materials there, besides meer?
Nope. Just meerschaum with an acrylic stem. The stem is quite long. The spiraled section and the bit are all one piece.

Jun 27, 2016
Wasn't sure what was going on there, looks like the bit was a little different color than the shank part right below it.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Stunning pipe you have there Brother! Congratulations on a life long friend... :worship:

Jan 8, 2013
Not seen a stem quite so ornate. Goes nicely with the carving
I have to tell you, that stem is killer in person. Photos do it no justice what-so-ever.
Beautiful, the shank is what I love, his pipes are the best, my Piccaso Bass is my treasure.
Bradley, I can't put this thing down! Since I received it, it's the only pipe I've been smoking. Three or less relights has been very common with this pipe. I will eventually have to put this one aside so I can smoke my other pipes, but right now I'm happy loading this one time and time again. He certainly knew how to pick them.

Status
Not open for further replies.