PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Four new Rad's at SP and tears on this one.
http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/rad-davis/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=134510
With the price it's probably already gone. Six months from now I could pull the trigger. I've got to stick to my plans and the PAD will pass. Oh well, I'm sure a sweet one like this will pop up again. *sigh*
Craig

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
As my wife says, there will always be another pipe. Of course, I tell her.
Keep a picture of it and when you are ready, ask Rad to make you one. That is a beauty though. I need to get a Rad, I traded all of mine off. They were earlier pieces and much smaller.

burlpettibon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2013
Tacoma, Washington
I was looking at this one...
http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/rad-davis/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=134506
I've been trying to balance my checkbook to try and make the 400 bucks magically appear, alas my pocket is only filled with cartoon moths.

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
I saw those too... He makes some nice pipes! I passed though and ordered another Radice and 6 lbs of tobacco, lol!,

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
I pulled the trigger on this one.
002-356-0293_1.jpg

I tried to stop myself but the tremors from PAD took over my fingers.

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Dragonslayer - While I am confident that it won't be there in 6 months, The style is very similar to the 2013 Pipes & Tobacco Magazine Pipe of the Year from Rad. They seem to have a number of them still left on their website too. I bet one of those is still there in 6 months.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Smoking Pipes offers a 5% discount off new pipes for NASPC members.
For anyone who is not a member already the membership cost is affordable $18 a year for USA. Buy 1 Rad pipe and you get over $20 returned. So if you buy one pipe a year you are operating on profit over the cost of membership.
Canadian NASPC membership is a bit more than $18 a year but even Peck can profit based on his purchases. Other shops also offer discounts.
www.naspc.org
I am only a member. Not affiliated in any other way. Just wanted to pass along the news so other forum members can save money.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Keith
The Shape looks like it will hold in the hand very comfortably.
Congrats and I just know it will smoke wonderfully for you

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
I myself have been trying to focus more on the tobacco. That is, more or less, my resolution. Granted, I still consider myself somewhat of a novice.
Doesn't mean I don't like to window shop now and then :)

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Keith, that is a beauty. Great looking blast and the cumberland stem is going to be very comfy. Congrats on a great addition to your collection, let us know how it smokes for you.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Well Peck uses a few words... Pipe is now gone hmm. Beauty Keith, love the Cumberland and blast. Will have a Rad this summer along with one from Mark Balkovec. Buying into some commercial hype reason, there needs to be a nice grained Miele on the stand. To be honest I probably won't smoke any of them.
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.