PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

homesteader

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2019
I like fountain pens and have a few. I am bad about losing pens I carry, so I carry Pilot disposable fountain pens. They are less than $2 each and are good quality and consistent.

Reactions: vates

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Liliput in copper and a pen I made myself. I use to make a few pens a week, but have taken a step back from the hobby for a bit now.

View attachment 31104

Well go ahead and fire it back up and make one for me! I’m enjoying the hell out of the Kaweco Liliput I purchased. Would really like to get something with a converter so I can start using ink from bottles vs. cartridges but just haven’t seen anything available that fits the bottled ink category while also being small and utilitarian like I like. I like the Liliput so much that I have two more on the way (stainless steel fire blue EF and copper EF). I really like EF as my writing is rather small.

I’ve added a few notebooks with Tomoe River paper to the mix and I’m really looking forward to taking classes this summer using the combination of three fountain pens and a handful of notebooks with quality paper.

Thanks for giving me something else to spend money on...

Saintwilliam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2019
Been using fountain pens for about five years now. My wife an I each have a rotation of about six that are always inked up. With that we are pretty happy. Always on the look out for new or old ones but not clamouring to find one. Not like tobacco. I’ve lost a few, the only one is really like Back is my Lamy 2000. One day. Just love them, they have just become a part of every day life.

My work horse with black in it isn’t even my fancy one. Just a wing sung pistonfill with a Pilot style nib.

Joyful things they are :)

Reactions: ashdigger
Status
Not open for further replies.