PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt Morgan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2020
Dallas, Texas
Mine is still in transit, suppose to be here next week, and still not sure if I’m getting a Sillem’s tin or Aylesbury.

Mine was pretty dry when I got it, had to jar it up when I got it, it's on the medium to strong side with the latakia. I also got some Kramer's Cary Grant blend, Afternoon Mélange, and Pasha's Dream in today, all excellent latakia aromatics.

Reactions: dcon

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
It arrived, it was an Aylesbury tin. I wanted to collect a Sillem’s tin, since they’re not around, and that is what they had pictured on their site, I was assuming I was getting.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
As my pipe smoking continues I have recently found that I love the flavor of the Latakia when it is mixed with an aro. However, I am not really an English blend fan, at least I am not a big fan of the Peterson NC and EMP. They are ok, but I think it's the Oriental that I don't like. I am currently smoking:

Lane HGL
Sutliff Holiday Mixture
Cult Conspiracy
Cult Embassy

Anyone else like the Latakia blended with the aro's? I welcome any suggestions of any similar blends currently available.
Captain Black has something called Black Sea,I think the name is.Very good.Sweet,and Latakia in the front seat,but not overpowering, and not goopy.

Reactions: Capt Morgan
Status
Not open for further replies.