PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
To All the members and friends of this great forum. It has come to my attention, that I have offended members in a post I posted earlier today with was meant as a Joke (New Government Retirement Plan)and was taken offensively. For this I truly apologize to all, it was not meant as such.

I have spoke at length with Lawrence about the issue and understand now why it was offensive to some of our members. I hope that any and all members that took offense to my post will understand I meant nothing by it and it was never my intention to insult/alienate or offend.

Again my apologies, and now light up and enjoy the rest of your regularly scheduled program..... :oops:

kasbah

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 26, 2012
Sometimes things are just misinterpreted and I'm sure ill will was never your intention. Thanks for the apology, Yuri!

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
ummm apology accepted? I guess? :D
yeah I must have missed something... not sure how anyone might have gotten offended as it was clearly a JOKE! :roll: anyways Yuri as far as im concerned no need to apologize ... now go smoke a damn bowl! :puffy:

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
Without seeing the joke I cannot comment but I will anyway :D

It's hard not ensure that absolutely no one is offended by any comment/joke.

Sometimes you can offend a ghost by just saying Boo.

Sorry Casper in advance....

lazydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
someone once said that an individual does not have a right to be not offended. In this world of overly sensitive humans, ya can't throw a joke in a shoe box without offending someone. Without humor, we are screwed. Wish I'd seen the joke. Carry on....... :mrgreen: just read the joke.....If that joke offended anyone, well...... That reminds me of a joke about an Irish woman... never mind I do not want to offend anyone.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
wow.. just wow. I have seen that joke all over the net. I guess some peeps are over sensitive.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I'm retired and was not the least bit offended. In fact, I liked it and thought it was mostly clever. This thing has been around a while. In short, no need to apologize. I'm one geezer who has maintained a sense of humor. If you don't laugh at life you'll die.

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
No need to kiss ass Yuri! I found your joke very funny, and to those who didn't, I guess they didn't. Why some people make a Federal case about some things is beyond me, and why others cater to the whiners is likewise beyond me.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I'm offended that I didn't get to see it because someone was offended (just joking...sort of).

Status
Not open for further replies.