Packaging: Bag

Limit One Bag Per Customer

Availability: In Stock

Price: $36.95 USD

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
One Tobacco to rule them all, One Tobacco to find them,

One Tobacco to bring them all, and in it's scarcity bind them...

Mar 1, 2014
One Tobacco to rule them all, One Tobacco to find them,

One Tobacco to bring them all, and in it's scarcity bind them...
What a nice poem about Condor!

(Really, if any tobacco should be portrayed as a menacing overlord...)

P

pipebuddy

Missed, once more. It's not like I'm looking for this one or Stonehaven anymore, I gave up.
And, as we're on this subject.................Why is it that all Esoterica offerings, besides Penzance, Stonehaven and Dunbar, are all available on a fairly regular basis?
Are these three so diferent, complicated, challenging to make? Do they require a full moon night to coincide with the summer or winter equinox, along with the perfect alignment of the Polar Star with the Cygnus constellation and the sacrifice of a virgin? :lol:
So..............................Why is it?

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
You must sacrifice 10 virgins and do the no pants penzance trance lance dance in the desert after eating 3 buttons of peyote in order to be subject to the mystical prowess of the legendary overrated Frenzance. Good luck in your quest, young padowan...

P

pipebuddy

You must sacrifice 10 virgins and do the no pants penzance trance lance dance in the desert after eating 3 buttons of peyote in order to be subject to the mystical prowess of the legendary overrated Frenzance. Good luck in your quest, young padowan...
Just that? Geeez that's too easy for some Penzance, bro! I'm getting on it right away!

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Are these three so diferent, complicated, challenging to make? Do they require a full moon night to coincide with the summer or winter equinox, along with the perfect alignment of the Polar Star with the Cygnus constellation and the sacrifice of a virgin?
So..............................Why is it?
Simply put, the hobby is inhabited by lemmings. When one trumpets that a blend is absolutely the best, the rest fall in line. When the fabled blend suffers a temporary shortfall, a lemming panics and the rest follow him over the cliff. Praise and panic become the new norm.

Abetting the situation are the trolls, who grab up all they can, acquiring several lifetimes of the stuff. They are trying to corner the world market on this stuff in the belief that they will someday be able to sell it all and retire, despite the dire predictions of the alarmists, that Internet sales will be banned at any moment.
It all makes perfect sense.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Sable:
Not to argue with your point, but I bought lots of Penzance in the mid-2000s, when it was always available for about $10/tin, simply because I loved it and didn't want to run out. No ulterior motives. It NEVER would have dawned on me that those $10 tins could one day fetch upwards of $50 each.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Simply put, the hobby is inhabited by lemmings. When one trumpets that a blend is absolutely the best, the rest fall in line. When the fabled blend suffers a temporary shortfall, a lemming panics and the rest follow him over the cliff. Praise and panic become the new norm.

Abetting the situation are the trolls, who grab up all they can, acquiring several lifetimes of the stuff. They are trying to corner the world market on this stuff in the belief that they will someday be able to sell it all and retire, despite the dire predictions of the alarmists, that Internet sales will be banned at any moment.
It all makes perfect sense.
Ok Sable, yours was better stated than mine, but the ritualistic psychadelic process still applies. :mrgreen:

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
I just don't get it but I guess something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. I did acquire some because curiosity got the better of me. I would buy again but only at regular prices.

P

pipebuddy

I prefer Corey's version to sable's. :P
Sable, no offense meant, bud. :wink:

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
I prefer Corey's version to sable's. :P
Sable, no offense meant, bud. :wink:
Lol, thanks (pipe)buddy!!! Although Sable is a fountain of pipe knowledge, there's something about hordes of virgins and peyote that just fits. If you find those virgins and magic buttons, let me know and we'll have a groovy time and party like it's 1969!!!! :mrgreen:

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
I see Kevin the Djin has popped in...now what was that title before? LOL.
3 min later and after re-reading #9.
Perhaps punctuation? Nothing to see here folks, move along!

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I prefer Corey's version to sable's.
Sable, no offense meant, bud.
No offense taken. Since I live in the LA area, it's almost impossible to find virgins...
Also, the permit process for virgin sacrifice is really long and complex. The studios have pretty much used up all of the sacrificial virgin quota for this year.
Much easier to find Penzance.

Status
Not open for further replies.