PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
I buy cheap sandwich ham.. I call it cat ham. :ROFLMAO: I do keep a bowl of dry food available.. But if you want a cat to love you, feed em "cat ham". The low sodium is better for them I'm sure.

Reactions: stokesdale

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
I buy cheap sandwich ham.. I call it cat ham. :ROFLMAO: I do keep a bowl of dry food available.. But if you want a cat to love you, feed em "cat ham". The low sodium is better for them I'm sure.
My wife does the same thing for one of our cats, but she switches between cat ham and cat sandwich turkey. Whenever we make fried chicken livers for ourselves (old southern dish) she'll pick up an extra container or two for the cat as well, the cat loves them raw. As for the other 3 cats, they could care less about human food, they only eat that Blue Cow or Buffalo, or whatever it's called along with copious amounts of Temptations.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
When I used to go sea fishing our cats always got a treat. One day I caught 84 mackerel and had to quickly prepare them for freezing. That meant 84 mackerel livers and several hunks of mackerel roe for them to enjoy over the next few days.

Regards,

Jay.?

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
I have a whack-job of a cat. She will not eat anything but dry cat food. No interest in sardines, anchovies, tuna, mackerel..... just takes a whiff and walks away. Never had a cat that was picky in reverse. Most cats prefer anything other than dry food. She'd probably die of starvation if she was a street cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.