PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Hmmm...throwing some of my finest ribs on Saturday in Sarasota for any who would care to join us....

blackbeard82

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2013
Ok I know Cigrmaster has something going on down in Sarasota County, I will be meeting with him this weekend. But if you live in St. Pete. or Pineallas County give me a PM I am going to start up something on this side of the bridge!

floridapiper

Lurker
Dec 3, 2013
This thread is definately not done yet. Let's revive some meet ups this year. I'm in Palm Beach County and want to meet up with some fellow pipers. Check me out on youtube as the Florida piper. Anyone in Southeast Florida pm me and add to this thread. I know of at least three or four of us who will meet up already! I heard of a pipe Club in Boca that I want to go to this month (january '14). Let's keep this thread going and build some activity in the Florida pipe community because we are so far from the rest of the country and it's hard to meet up without planning a long trip. FLORIDA PIPERS UNITE!!! My email is adam.boyd81@Gmail.com
Bennington's Tobacconist of Boca Raton is a great place to shop for pipes and tobacco, and is the only place that I know of in all of South Florida worth going to. A small group could meet there (3-5 people) because their space is limited but a larger group could meet at the pipe Club held in Boca throughout the year. I'm finding more out about the pipe Club and will post as more info comes in. Don't hesitate to pm me so we can start some stuff this next month or two.
Pipe on, fellow pipers!
God bless,

-Adam

lurch76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2013
@ NOLA CAjun, Are there any good pipe shops in the Pensacola area? We visit down there sometimes and it would be nice to check out a B&M when we are there.

jonesee75

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
Just moved to Panama City from VA. Only found two pipe shops here so far. Tobacco very limited, lots of jarred aromatics. No flake anywhere. Haven't check P-cola or Destin yet.

lurch76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2013
Pensacola has a Tinder Box at Cordova Mall. I saw another shop while I was down there near 9th Ave. that had a pipe in the logo but I wasn't able to turn around to check it out. I think most of the shops around there are discount cigarette shops.