PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Effortlessdepths

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2020
Micanopy, FL
Anyone in the area want to get together for a smoke? I'm still looking for a gathering place, but I wanted to see if anyone lives in this area first. Anyone live around or near Gainesville/Ocala Florida??

Zapasta

Lurker
Oct 23, 2021
Tampa, FL
I'm in Tampa, but from the Wildwood area. I'd be glad to drive up, should my schedule permit. However, I'm not aware of any pipe shops in the area though. They are either straight cigar shops like Roz's Cigar Emporium in Ocala for example, or hook/vape stoner shops.

Reactions: Effortlessdepths

Effortlessdepths

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2020
Micanopy, FL
I'm in Tampa, but from the Wildwood area. I'd be glad to drive up, should my schedule permit. However, I'm not aware of any pipe shops in the area though. They are either straight cigar shops like Roz's Cigar Emporium in Ocala for example, or hook/vape stoner shops.
Yes I've been going to Roz's for awhile now, left him a message last night asking about a meet up. We would obviously have to be patrons there and make a purchase to use the space, but I'm still getting the preliminaries together.

Swampfox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2022
North Central Florida
Any swamp in particular? Personally I am a fan of both swamps and foxes. Though only have a tattoo of one of those and it isn't the swamp.
Lol not really. I’m a forester by trade so I’m in and out swamps quite often. I’ve also frequented the famous one in Gainesville. But now that you have me thinking about it the Okefenokee swamp is an interesting place. Sounds like you made a great choice in the tattoo department. Red or gray?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Lol not really. I’m a forester by trade so I’m in and out swamps quite often. I’ve also frequented the famous one in Gainesville. But now that you have me thinking about it the Okefenokee swamp is an interesting place. Sounds like you made a great choice in the tattoo department. Red or gray?
Red and designed by my girlfriend.. It's kind of a psychic portrait of me, for lack of a better term. And yes I do regularly make that sly smile foxes are known for. Also foxes are awesome. She didn't draw it as a tat but I was like that will make some great ink.

Swampfox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2022
North Central Florida
Red and designed by my girlfriend.. It's kind of a psychic portrait of me, for lack of a better term. And yes I do regularly make that sly smile foxes are known for. Also foxes are awesome. She didn't draw it as a tat but I was like that will make some great ink.
Sounds pretty cool. Pic? There’s a family of foxes in my neighborhood that I see at dawn from time to time

Reactions: anotherbob

Staggerlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 4, 2021
Clearwater Florida
Well the meet up at Edwards in Tampa was a great success! There were only two of us but we managed to make an afternoon of it and made some new friends. Hopefully the rest of you guys can make it next time.

Reactions: Zapasta