PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Coreios

Lifer
Sep 23, 2022
United States Of America
As for Cigar floral notes, maybe consider one of the Tabac Manil.

For something different get a tin of Samuel Gawith Grousemoor;

Keep an eye out for KBV Sakura;

Gawith Ennerdale;

Thank you kindly sir! Sorry for not being clear at first. It was instant regret. lol You weren't the only one that said that. I'll look into all of them. Much obliged.

Reactions: PipeIT

filmguerilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2022
Memphis, Tennessee
I suspect that Peretti's No Name has a floral note, just from reading about it, but I haven't tried it yet. Floral notes in a pipe tobacco in my experience are quite off-putting at first, but then I get used to them, then I end up craving them. I think it has to do with brain damage of some sort.
No Name definitely has that floral/incense tone that many of the Lakelands have. I love that tobacco. Go through about a half pound of it a year, along with Tashkent.

Reactions: Coreios

vecchio

Lurker
Jan 31, 2021
Tampa, FL
I don' have a wide experience with different tobaccos, but Mac Baren Mixture ("Scottish Blend") has a fruity aroma to it. You might like it. Mac Baren uses quality tobaccos in their blends.

Reactions: Coreios

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
There is a gruesome one made in America that Jiminks kindly sent me a sample called 'Elf Dandruff' or something very similar. I stepped into my friends workshop to fire up a bowl full of the stuff and was asked 'What f*ck is that sh*t you are smoking?'. It is very heavy on the Rose Geranium. I could never really get on with it as it was a much finer cut that I am used to smoking. I am sure it has its devotees but if you want floral you might want to give that blend a whirl.