PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
It's rare that an aromatic blend will taste like it smells.
I started smoking Sail Green, which was a big hit with college coeds back in the day but it burned my tongue to a crisp.
An old timer told me I should smoke for my own enjoyment and not to entice chicks. So for the longest time I avoided aromatics until rather recently when I found some I actually enjoyed mainly for their ghosting properties. A bowl of Peter Stokebbeye's Cherry bonbon could work magic when followed by a strong Latakia blend.
Of course PS Cherry Bonbon actually tasted like cherries, and sadly is no longer available.
Every popular “drugstore blend” of tobacco originated as as consumer product based on tobacco, by a bona fide evil heartless corporation bent on making profits from the addiction of men to nicotine and the curious attraction women have to the aroma of pipe smoke.

That’s why they all smell and taste so good, and women love the aroma of every one, from Prince Albert to Mixture 79.

Cigarettes were made under the same principle.

Last edited:

nolan613

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 21, 2019
Augusta, GA
Started with "Cherry Blend" and although the girls liked the aroma it was the definition of evil. Modern aromatics have come so far from the early days.

Reactions: anotherbob