PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with FlatCapPiper & LadyFire. They are a husband and wife team that are pipe smoking enthusiasts that create entertaining video content with lots of tobacco reviews and pipe awards, along with football talk, and even some recipes thrown in like, a fun football dip. In Pipe Parts, we have a new “Ask the Pipemaker” segment with pipe artisan, Jeff Gracik.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

FlatCapPiper-and-LadyFire.jpg

J-Evverrett

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 17, 2021
Meriden, CT
Hey Brian- it’s been awhile since I’ve commented, but I do listen weekly. Your guests this week were a lot of fun to listen in on. I’m sorry to hear they live somewhere smoking is forbidden. I think it’s great they have a hobby to share though. I’m going to check their YouTube.
My wife actually took up the pipe last year, in the same manner as lady fire. I can attest that it takes a special lady to join you on a pipe hobby. Now she is collecting colorful Peterson pieces and enjoying fruity/ candy type aromatics. Thanks for all you do, I appreciate it.

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
I enjoyed listening to this episode with my wife, who also happens to enjoy pipe smoking. She was very excited to hear the experiences of another female pipe smoker as she has yet to encounter another one in person. I suppose now we might have to check out their YouTube channel. Thanks for another good show Brian.

P.S. Below is a picture of my wifes smoking cabinet. I thought you might get a kick out of seeing her collection. 20220820_210234.jpg20220820_210306.jpg

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
Hi Brian, another fine show.
A nice novelty having couples sharing their experiences of his 'n' hers pipe smoking. One doesn't see many pipe smokers out in the wild and to see a lady piper, well even rarer. I only wish my wife was a little more accommodating to my hobby, to allow me to smoke in doors. I live in home.
As for the music choice. As soon as heard that the Good Doctor Malcom Guite was the choice, a broad smile graced my face. He's one heck of a talented guy and a great orator. Malcolm would be another for your list of return guests, that I'd recommend.
As always, thanks to you & Kevin for your efforts.
Happy smoking,
Honkytonk Man-Cliff.