PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 20, 2020
Michigan
I recently received my first Sasieni Four Dot, complete with original box and sleeve. It is a Ruff-Root Hurlingham. Whereas my Loewe pipes are featherlight, this has a substantial feel. Extremely pleased with the overall condition of the pipe, as well as, the box and sleeve. Gold tag shows it was purchased from Iwan Ries (not sure as original purchase or later). Loading it up now, can't wait to smoke!

image0 (3).jpeg

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
You must absolutely match the stamps on the pipes to the box nowadays, as some unscrupulous sellers on eBay have been purring "4 Dot" inside "Four Dot" boxes.

Reactions: Simplicity

Simplicity

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 20, 2020
Michigan
Thanks guys! I was very impressed with the condition of the pipe and box. And it was packaged extremely well. This won’t be my last order from Blue Room.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Love the Ruff Root line and Sasieni Four Dot stems, I'm betting you will be very pleased. Blue Room is also a premier seller, so you chose well on all counts!

Papamique

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
A beautiful looking pipe with top notch quality and double cured briar. A symbol of pipe excellence.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I felt affection for BRB from the start but for no apparent reason. And without reason pipes on their site always feel more choice than if they were on another site. They have become my premier pipe cruising site.

They have a pipe that I keep tabs on--did it sell yet?--and I called to ask about it and compliment them for their fabulous site, and the gentleman to whom I spoke was cordial and well-informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.