PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Before I got married in May, I asked Rad Davis to make me an important commemorative pipe to honor the union between my future wife and I. I asked him to incorporate Emerald (her birthstone) and Topaz (mine). Here is what he came up with. On another note, Rad is a real gentlemen. A really great man. People like Rad and the fine folks at Boswells are really outstanding ambassadors for we people who partake of the weed. I am honored to smoke this pipe from Rad......
Rad%20Davis%20Wedding%20Pipe-1.jpg

Rad%20Davis%20Wedding%20Pipe-3.jpg

Rad%20Davis%20Wedding%20Pipe-5.jpg

Rad%20Davis%20Wedding%20Pipe-2.jpg

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Stupid light room 5 changed how they export. My apologies. In the past when you lowered the quality, it lowered the dimensions too but they changed that. Lesson learned. :puffy:

jbbaldwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2012
Congratulations - you made a great choice! I wish you and your wife many happy years together.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Just had to ask; what is Frankenbaccy?
My FranckenBaccy is all the left over tobacco from any and all sources. I haven't tried it yet but just been collecting it from the bottom of my jars and pouches. Should be interesting. :) Thank you all for the very kind words. Really happy with the decision. (the wife and the Rad) :mrgreen:

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
This is my first Zulu. One of the members here got one from Rad and I fell in love. I also really like the bowl size. Not too big, not too small. Can't wait to break this pipe in.

Status
Not open for further replies.