PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
From RobE’s Art in Michigan comes this elegant Acorn Morta with mostly grey coloration and streaks of chocolate and black, the accent is black acrylic with specks, and tiny streaks of white, the stem is several shades of grey with some white Cumberland. Keeping it smokey with some 4 y/o Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake.

banjo
47946083418_b4ae4ef6c3_z_d.jpg

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Excellent! I have two coins of LBF ready for the pipe as well. I imagine with 4 years on it, LBF is quite an experience. Congrats on that pipe!

renal923

Might Stick Around
Dec 18, 2018
I had the opportunity to smoke from a morta pipe not too long ago. Was a fantastic experience, incredibly light and smoked absolutely delightfully. Your's is definitely a fine specimen, and makes me want to purchase one of my own even more.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
I’ve had this since last summer and once winters winds rolled in I stopped smoking my Morta and best grade briars sticking with Cobs and some of my metal pipes with an occasional Meerschaum until the really cold temperatures rolled in. We had a very wet Spring and only one day thus far into the 60’s with evening temperatures down in the 40’s, the other evening temperatures ranged from 29f to 38f regionally, looks like we’ll have a 4th of July Summer, heck we even have trees not fully leafed out yet.

banjo

Status
Not open for further replies.