PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
had my first night at the new shop, and i am extremely pleased with my decision to leave the ghetto insanity. funny enough i am only a few blocks away, but it is a completely different world. i'm not on their website yet but if anyone is curious they should check out their site and the shop pics. awesome place http://www.beelistic.com/home.php

and one of the young men i am tattooing with there is even a pipe smoker. a new one three months in.

life is very good.

i think i shall enjoy this pipe now

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thekiltedchaplain

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2011
Congratulations. Nothing beats leaving a bad work environment and being in a new one that you enjoy. As always, great pipe rustification.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
great news Jason, glad you are happy in the new place, as always awesome pipe.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Ah,now I understand where the talent comes from on your pipes. Enjoy the new shop, I get to Cincinnati occasionally, and if so will stop by. My Welsh Dragon needs a pipe in his hand!

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
That rustication looks pretty smart i'm sure the tatoos are too hahaha. Hope you enjoy your new job and a fellow piper too your doing well jason well done bud.

kcvet67

Jul 6, 2010
Glad to hear that the new shop is working out. Don't give up on the rustication though, you've got a real talent for that as well.

jasongone

Mar 23, 2011
the rustification will never stop! it keeps me entertained while i get all the things together and get serious about some carving.

the shop is a great place to work while i am still and cinci... planning on moving back out to colorado after this winter. i have to agree with marmal4de that that tattoo shops (and tattooing) attracts the most insane amounts of drama. it is very nice to be working with some serious tattooers who give a shit. it's been awhile.

took the young pipe smoker some flake tobacco today, and he seemed excited. kid only has one italian basket pipe right now but was talking about a pipe he saw he wished he had bought (got his on a trip to tennessee). his description sounded like a small rhodesian and he mentioned he wanted a pipe with a smaller bowl, so i am going to gift him with an old small bradford rhodesian i have.

echopipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
Tell us when your work is up. Would love to check it out. I haven't got a tattoo in years but have a decent amount of tradtional work. Pin ups, sparrows banners,cherry blossoms etc...etc...ships, butterflies...etc....sailor jerry stuff.ya know...

Status
Not open for further replies.