PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
One thing that needs to be said, for those lurking or reading this thread at some future date: Luxury Bullseye Flake and Luxury Navy Flake both age divinely. Buy a few more ounces than you ordinarily would. Jar it. And set it aside for several years. Maybe even five. Do not touch it. Dont even look at it. Come back to it, and you will have purchased a world-class tobacco for $2/ounce.
Truth.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
I like the Newminster Superior Round Flake more, I tried to order some today as it showed in stock again but by the time I picked out a few others it was sold out again. I think the Newminister is a milder, mellower smoke, to my taste anyway.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Its on sale right now at p&c $1.75 an ounce, 28.00 a pound. 7/09/15 in case this post isn't dated

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
I just bought some as posted directly above. I have 3lb of LBF aging, maybe 2yr old. I have 1-1.5lb LTF aging. Only have 4oz of LNF aging at the moment. I got 1.5lb boxes of LBF and LNF. I'm hoping go have some fresh to smoke since I dont want to disturb what is aging. And I really enjoy the fresh of all 3. And I decided to treat myself after no purchases whatsoever in maybe 10months. I'm so excited :D

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Also one of my first VAPer's and still a go to smoke. I like the trinity of their flakes and for the price you just cant go wrong. As everyone else has stated get 4+ ounces of each, jar them up and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.