PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Vacation time. And I did pack a ridiculous amount of tins this year. I started with SG Bothy. Probably not the best choice as I’m much more into Virginia’s currently, but it was good, kinda reminiscent of nightcap, but much milder not in the “THIS IS LATAKIA” way that nightcap is loved for.
Next up was SG Cabbies Mixture. Had a nice sweet flavor but seems like it would benefit from some time.
Next up was a 4 year old Peterson University Flake. Didn’t take this one out to dry sadly so was a pain to keep lit. But good stuff. Enjoyed it.
That brings us to Sun Bear. I bought 12 tins when it came out and just got around to trying it. This stuff is incredible!!! Honey with a floral retrohale. The orientals sing. Can’t wait to smoke this one year by year and taste it develop.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
My brothers and I used to spend Summers there when we were kids, late 1960's - mid 1970's, in Newfoundland at my Grandmother's cottage. It was magical! Many, many fond memories.
:D

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Aye. Came up here with my uncle when I was a kid. This is my second year to be back. Love this place. The weather, the lake. I would live here if I could work up here!

Status
Not open for further replies.