PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Well after probably 40 hours of work my pipe is finally finished. I drilled the block, shaped the pipe, stained and did all of the finshing. Drilled the stem block, shaped the stem, and got it all polished up. And I am really pleased with it. I would say that it is the best work I've done so far. I'm not going to post pics or give any details about it other than that till after the show, but I'm excited. The real quandary is whether or not to offer it for sale at the show, if it doesn't win :wink:!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
You gonna win, I put the gri,gri on the others, that's Cajun Vodoo! The side effect is only a Cajun can smoke it and I will happily do it for you. :laughat:

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
Good luck at the show shaintiques. Just making a beautiful pipe from an undrilled block is an accoplishment. Just make sure we get to see the pics after the show. :laughat:

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Thanks guys, I've already had my wife take lots of pics of it, and I will post them up first thing after the show. It was fun to make and expanded my boundaries. Can't wait to start the next one.

ciderguy

Can't Leave
May 30, 2013
foggymountain, I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate problem. I suggest you take up the practice of smoking a heavy Latakia inside the house, and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.