PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Good for you Mark! you will get an hour of puffing out of that same bowl when you are ready for it!

All the best on your adventure.
Isaac

wolfe64

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2015
Ontario Canada
Thanks again,

When I start on something, I research it to the ends of the earth before I jump in head first.

I do see the pipe now Jacks, I didn't go deep enough into the website when I looked the first time.

The pipe only came with the filter that was in it, and when I was reading some threads, most people said they take the filter out, so that's what I did.

I should try smoking it with the filter in, i suppose, to see what it's like that way.
Mark

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I am going to keep smoking the Trout Stream and then move onto the other three.

That's the smart thing to do. Your first encounter with pipe tobacco, or any 'new' blend should involve a certain amount of dedication to that blend as you learn its flavor profile from bowl to bowl.

I think that your story is pretty encouraging for new smokers reading the forum.

You did the research and applied what you thought was the best advice, obviously, and you chose wisely.

Many more even better bowls to ya!

mike

wolfe64

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2015
Ontario Canada
I suspect there will be times when it won't go as smooth as the first one did.
Newbroom, I hope other newbies will read this too and realize that by doing some research things can go alot better than you think they would.
Always do your homework kids, it pays off in the end :mrgreen:
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.