PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdmus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 5, 2011
Santa Monica, CA
Its been 4 months since my move to Idyllwild, 6,000 feet high village in the San Jacinto Mountains, wonderful pine forest. I haven't been on here for a while, but we are finally set up. A great place for pipes, in the forest!
xmas-2011-4x6-wborder.jpg

My recording studio in the Forest, happily working on a new CD (Forest Home) and a series of Military music cues for a music library, for use by History Channel.
2.jpg

Life is good, smoking MacBaren Navy Flake in Stanwell Featherlight Bent. Glad to be back here!

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
Congratulations on the new place, enjoy it in good health. I hope you enjoy your place as much as I have been enjoying mine.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Looks great Pdmus!

Now keep a saucer of milk out for that puma that wanders through every now and them.

It's a good idea to stay on your neighbor's good side... :D
Congratulations my friend.
:puffy:

pdmus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 5, 2011
Santa Monica, CA
Lawrence - I leave a side of beef out for the Puma, he is not fond of milk. What is really cool for a Santa Monica city transplant like me, if I go out at 5 am I can have breakfast with about 8-10 deer in the morning. They crunch acorns and glance at me, I crunch cereal and glance at them. A wonderful relationship.
Al -as to History Channel shows, I have a lot on History Ch already, a series called Escape, with titles like Escape from Iran, Escape from Bosnia, etc. and other shows I also have done a lot of music scores for PBS, documentary educational series like Earth Revealed, The Endless Voyage, The Examined Life. They show a lot. If you ever want to check out my music scoring and CDs, check out my website - I'm not allowed to post it, so it is just my name, peterdavison. (that might get deleted...sorry L)
Also, you can listen to my Film/TV music and CDs on this site, it is free and full length, you don't need to download anything..
http://soundcloud.com/peter-davison

Thanks for the congrats from all you pipe smokers! We love our new house in the mountains, close to nature and it really is a great place for dreaming and smoking a nice pipe!

pdmus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 5, 2011
Santa Monica, CA
PS - I have 2 unopened 50 gr tins of Erinmore Flake. I love the smell of the tobacco in the tin, but I don’t like the flavor when I smoke it. I bought 3 and have smoked most of the first one. Would anyone be interested in a trade? I would be happy to trade for one of these: (unopened) 100 gr tin of MacBaren Navy Flake, or 100 gr tin of Orlik Golden Slices or 100 gr (3.5 oz) of Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake. These are the tobacco flavors I am leaning towards, or if you have something else in this genre that you want to trade, lemme know. (posted in trades).
Erinmore2tins.jpg

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
Congrats on the new home! I wish you many years of health and happiness in your new home.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Sounds peaceful ... a fine acquisition. Congrats to you
Would really like to listen to some of your works, but I couldn't get anything to actually play on soundcloud.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Awesome :).
I am actually watching the History channel right now (Life after people), having some navy flake.

Status
Not open for further replies.