PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Pipingntrucking

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 9, 2022
Zebulon-JoCo NC
Finally mixed enough of left overs to have the perfect for me blend and it saddens me that it only is about 4 ozs. total. maybe a touch more, and will run out soon.

Unknown amounts and percentages of Capt. Black Original, Capt. Black Royal, Smokers Pride Vanilla, Sutliff Creme Brulee, Half and Half, Ohm Gold and tiny amounts of random Boswell blends.

Enjoying it for now, but like the last of your favorite desert ..... going to hate when it runs out.

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
Finally mixed enough of left overs to have the perfect for me blend and it saddens me that it only is about 4 ozs. total. maybe a touch more, and will run out soon.

Unknown amounts and percentages of Capt. Black Original, Capt. Black Royal, Smokers Pride Vanilla, Sutliff Creme Brulee, Half and Half, Ohm Gold and tiny amounts of random Boswell blends.

Enjoying it for now, but like the last of your favorite desert ..... going to hate when it runs out.
I don't see a problem. All you need is a magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers and you should be able to figure it out. puffy