PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Understatement... ? ?
I didn't start on cigars until about 2011, but I started on the pipe in 2002, which gave me the time and money to buy a lot of tobacco. I didn't "get" pipes until about 2010, which left me all the more money to buy tobacco, which I did on the regular. I sold $3000.00 of my cellar to afford cigars. Then in 2012 I "quit" smoking the pipe and sold everything. But before the end of that year I was smoking the pipe again. All of this to say that I had a very large cellar but sold it.

Then in January 2013 I got some money and used it to buy another cellar, which I again sold in 2018 when I quit in earnest.

Nonetheless you are to be congratulated on your small cellar.

• Haha
Reactions: dcicero and OzPiper

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Reminds me of my first 12-bottle wine-rack bought when I could afford more than 1 bottle at a time, after getting a full-time job.

My mother was convinced I was on the way to alcoholism then :eek:

Needless to say she never ever got to see the full contents of the cellar after that.

uzzi101

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 18, 2019
California, USA
Looks like a great case. I have a couple different spots to store my tobacco. My “cellar” is in the closet away from the sun. I have another location for blends I’m enjoying.

Reactions: OzPiper

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You could get some of those little wire stand-up shelves at the kitchen store and double the capacity of the cabinet, since there is a lot of unused space. After the next few TAD episodes, this would have occurred to you anyway.

Reactions: dcicero and OzPiper