PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

pipestud

Preferred Member
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Howdy Gang,

For the Holiday Season I have added 50 nice estate pipes to my website to sell and would be pleased to have you take a look. Many pipes from makers such as Tom Eltang, Kent Rasmussen, Dunhill, Castello, Bonaquisti, Ruthenberg, Batson, Ashton and many more name brands are available. If any pipesmagazine.com members purchase a pipe from my website this weekend, just send me a private email and let me know that you are a member here and I will refund any shipping fees that you incur.

Here's the link to my Estate Pipes Page - Estate Pipes – Pipestud’s Consignment Shop - https://www.pipestud.com/products/tobacco-pipes/estate-pipes/

And here's the link to my New Pipes Page - New Pipes – Pipestud’s Consignment Shop - https://www.pipestud.com/products/tobacco-pipes/new-pipes/

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Steve

cshubhra

Preferred Member
May 11, 2017
Just when I thought I have enough pipes ... there is one that came up, which I could not ignore.

I have placed an order for a commemorative Dunhill... celebrating the year I graduated and started working in my first real job ... and still working there after almost 20 years.

I already got free shipping, without sending a PM, possibly because I clicked the link from here

craiginthecorn

Preferred Member
May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
I believe most of the estate pipes that Steve has for sale are from one estate as I recognize many of them. I helped to sort that collection before much of it was sent to Steve. The owner took tremendously good care of his pipes and since he had many dozens of them, I expect most were lightly smoked. I bought a Cooke and a Thomas James before the pipes were sent to Steve. I barely needed to even run a pipe cleaner through them to get them clean.

The former owner was a wonderful fellow.