PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
628531529.jpg
A friend of mine was given this pipe. It is a Fellini #250. Never heard of it until today and not much can be found as to the history behind the make. Petty cool find. I'm going to pick it up from him this week and give it a good look over and clean up. This one will be returning to smoking service. Any info on the make would be appreciated.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I wonder if it is in any way related to Federico Fellini. When I saw "8 1/2" in high school, I thought I'd entered a whole new world of movies. Later I went to see it with two friends, one entirely hip to it, another who said we should have gone to see a Don Knots movie.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
I wonder if it is in any way related to Federico Fellini. When I saw "8 1/2" in high school, I thought I'd entered a whole new world of movies. Later I went to see it with two friends, one entirely hip to it, another who said we should have gone to see a Don Knots movie.
Love that one - lemme ask an old codger like yourself... was it widely distributed? where did you see it

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Rumor has it that he was involved with this line of pipes, but it can not be proven. These pipes don't seem to be sought after, but it's a jem and I'm glad to know that I can preserve this little bit of our hobbies history. Heck, until I saw this one, I never knew they existed.

• Love
Reactions: Sloopjohnbee
Status
Not open for further replies.