PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Apparently They've got under the influence of idiotic EU laws ,and now wants to adopt this legislature in the US
There is a continuity of agenda throughout the western world on many issues. Of course these things don't always work out for "them", but they never give up. Control is by far the most severe and pernicious form of addiction...and those afflicted are typically incurable.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
They’ve been trying to do this for years. I think it first came up in 2012 or 13. It’ll be several years before anything is officially off the market. I hated menthol when I smoked cigarettes, anyway.
Yep. For those who are trying to make this into another partisan issue, it should be noted that the previous administration announced plans to do the exact same thing and only backed down once the sizable tobacco lobby was mobilized.

Hell, most of what the FDA has done the last 4 years was under... you know who. And, you know who, also said many times that he was against tobacco. I have said over and over again, that anti-tobacco is not partisan at all. Both party want to piss on your parade. Screw 'em all.
Like if the election had gone the other way, anything would be different. phhhhh...

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
Yep. For those who are trying to make this into another partisan issue, it should be noted that the previous administration announced plans to do the exact same thing and only backed down once the sizable tobacco lobby was mobilized.
Hell, most of what the FDA has done the last 4 years was under... you know who. And, you know who, also said many times that he was against tobacco. I have said over and over again, that anti-tobacco is not partisan at all. Both party want to piss on your parade. Screw 'em all.
Like if the election had gone the other way, anything would be different. phhhhh...
you guys get it.

It doesn’t matter who’s in charge, tobacco is an easy enemy and a way to gain good feelings with the people. With all the money in the tobacco lobby, they’ll find a way around the laws, anyway. Our whole deeming nightmare is really just big tobacco trying to swipe out vape.

The guy before the guy we just had...smoked. Even when he said he quit, he was smoking in the White House, as per his book. The deeming happened under him.

It’s not a partisan issue, at all, just an easy way for politicians to make it look like they care about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.