36 Fresh Nørding Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

H

Hfinn

Before, I didn't drink anything while smoking a pipe, the taste of tobacco was enough for me. With the onset of depression last year, the taste in my mouth disappeared, or rather, it became somehow not bright, not saturated. To somehow enhance the taste of tobacco, I drink Pepsi or, less often, sweet tea, and it works for me. By the way, smoking a pipe, looking for information about them, looking at a photo in an online store is a great distraction for me, my doctor says I'm close to full recovery.

GDWTVB

Lurker
Apr 3, 2021
Dunkirk, NY
Before, I didn't drink anything while smoking a pipe, the taste of tobacco was enough for me. With the onset of depression last year, the taste in my mouth disappeared, or rather, it became somehow not bright, not saturated. To somehow enhance the taste of tobacco, I drink Pepsi or, less often, sweet tea, and it works for me. By the way, smoking a pipe, looking for information about them, looking at a photo in an online store is a great distraction for me, my doctor says I'm close to full recovery.
It's been a tough year for alot of people. I am glad to hear that you are improving! I too find distractions that get me out of my head are good for my mental health.

Grizz

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
I fully agree with your last paragraph, doing this is kind of therapeutic...

beef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2021
Ontario
I am drinking a very mild sour beer right now with nightcap. The sour is acting as a nice palette cleanser with each swig. I am liking it. I imagine a more sour sour would kill all flavour though.

Reactions: Scottishgaucho

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
Coffee in the morning. Depending on my mood it's either Pepsi or any one of a number of flammable liquids in the evening (Scotch, Bourbon, rye, etc.).