PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoying Wilke No. 515 later in my Peterson Rathbone to get in the mood for my TCM Rathbone mini-marathon! It was my first pipe and I found @John Brandt and Wilke as a result of the good graces and kind influence of @JimInks who, along with this site and its great members, started me on my pipe journey two years ago!
Glad to be of help, buddy!

• Love
Reactions: HawkeyeLinus

BriarsAndBottles

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2022
Hercules, California
I’ve only enjoyed two out of production blends I got from a consignor: #10 and #400. Both are excellent, but #10 might be the most balanced but tasty blend I’ve ever had in my short time in this hobby.

John Brandt

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2020
Fall River MA
Enjoying Wilke No. 515 later in my Peterson Rathbone to get in the mood for my TCM Rathbone mini-marathon! It was my first pipe and I found @John Brandt and Wilke as a result of the good graces and kind influence of @JimInks who, along with this site and its great members, started me on my pipe journey two years ago!
Enjoy and say hello to Jim

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Thanks, John. Keep your fingers crossed for them.
I haven’t gotten over 1991, though I confess to not keeping up on baseball for some time. Was Cubs and Braves when I watched a lot of baseball. Would enjoy a repeat but I just don’t know the players these days.

Reactions: JimInks