PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherokeeBilly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2014
Granbury, TX
This has probably been done but here goes again. What are your favorite pipe shapes? Do you stick to one kind or do you have different ones to fit your mood? Personally I have mostly Billiards and Canadians. You just cant beat that classic shape in my opinion. I do have 2 bulldogs and have recently acquired a Poker. Man do I love that poker! My tastes have changed slightly but I do still favor the Billiard first. So what say you?
Billy

andya27

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 15, 2014
I have two bulldogs. It may be my favorite shape. Just something about a bent bulldog or even a bent rhodesian.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
i seem to gravitate toward the bent petes and the classic billiard.
as well, I seem to suffer from "tactile dysfunction"...all my pipes are smooth, not one sand or rust on the rack.

dryseason91

Can't Leave
Oct 10, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Anything in the Canadian family, plus straight apples, bent billiards, bent bulldogs and Bing Crosbies (though I don't actually own any of the last two, just like how they look).

drennan

Can't Leave
Mar 30, 2014
Normandy
I prefer straight pipes in classic shapes that aren't huge hunks of briar, I do have a soft spot for lovats, billiards and pots.
I really don't get the danish freehand style pipes, they just look unfinished and cobbled together.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Straight apple, billiard, and Rhodesian!
And, of course, this:

sx026.jpg

Nice shape, wouldn't you say?

purplemotoman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
Mine are exactly the same as pruss. Great minds think alike. Please hold your comments.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
"Nice shape, wouldn't you say?"
Hunter as you hold that pipe in your hand I'll bet I can guess where your index finger lays.

Status
Not open for further replies.