PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Only had one from Esoterica, Pembroke. I'd like to try more but I cant afford to spend $20 on something I might not like so I wait till someone I know who is willing to share / swap bowls has some, then I try the blends. Fell in love with Pembroke at the pipe club meeting, now I have some of my own.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Well, I'm not a fan of Penzance, so the answer is pretty easy. Dunbar, Dorchester, Tillbury, Stonehaven, and Hastings. There are quite a few that I haven't tried, like Brighton and Blackpool that I may get around to, but as I've stopped hunting and for the most part, buying, will probably never try. I have a few, like Cardiff and Margate, that are in the cellar but I haven't gotten around to smoking them, yet.

peregrinus

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Ten years ago I went through a Tilbury phase and smoked through 3-4 pounds of Tilbury. Still have a few ponds left but haven’t revisited it in the last seven years.
Dorchester is an interesting Vapar and I tap into it from time to time.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Brighton and Peacehaven, which are essentially the same blends, but Peacehaven is lightly pressed before being cut into loose flakes. Dorchester is right there, too. Cardiff is an under the radar sleeper.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

geo4

Might Stick Around
Sep 19, 2019
Of the blends I've tried, Brighton and Scarborough are my favourites. Besides those, I've only tried Penzance, Dunbar, Dorchester, Cardiff, and Tilbury. I didn't care for the last two, though I had them both fresh. I may like them better aged.

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.