Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
Haven't smoked the Match Sugar Barrel, I'm still smoking the original. The original will bite if smoked too fast. Has a sweet taste and good room note. My favorite bulk aromatic is MacBaren's Vanilla Cream Loose Cut. A light topping of real tasting vanilla that doesn't intrude on the tobacco taste.

The MacBaren Vanilla is what I want to order but unfortunately Pipes and Cigars doesn’t offer it bulk...

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
I don’t think so. Just my opinion.
their aros are very wet.
No deffinatly not more natural but can be good if careful. I like mixing a pinch of sutliff vanilla custard into my mac baren to get a touch more vanilla flavor and smell at times.

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
I personally haven't bought to many bulk areos mainly just tins. The bulk blends i have purchased boswells stuff has been very good and consistent with no bite. Pipers pleasure is a nice chocolate areo.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2020
Jan 27, 2020
I ended up ordering the MacBaren Vanilla Cream and Newminster BlackBerry Brandy, look forward to them adding some cheer to my routine. I hope to try Troutstream in the near future...

Jan 27, 2020
Scotty's Trout Stream was the first Aromatic that I could taste. SG Grousemoor and Rattray's Exotic Orange are my favorites. Newminster Blackberry Brandy is awesome too.

Thanks again for the recommendation on the Newminister BlackBerry Brandy. Super mellow, flavorful yet not cloying especially after being jarred for a couple weeks.

Reactions: BROBS and aquadoc
Status
Not open for further replies.