PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
I only smoke one bowl every other day (at most), but I can easily see Rattray's Red Rapparee being an all day blend for me if I ever get to that type of frequency.

Aug 1, 2012
Carter Hall is my #1 all-day blend that is readily available.

The best all-day blend ever for my taste is Butera Pelican but it is truly rare.

Squadron Leader and BB 1938 are great ones for the application as well.

Aug 1, 2012
It was Squadron Leader, but due to availability and my dwindling supply it is now Low Country Natural Virginia&Oriental with a pinch of Latakia. I like a nice easygoing light English during the day and then something stronger/more flavourful at night.
Drop me a PM if you want a tip on where to find in in 250g boxes in the US right now. I believe that they ship international too.

Reactions: canucklehead

jerseysam

Can't Leave
Mar 24, 2019
Liberty Township. OH
English Chocolate
Maltese Falcon
Warhorse
Mix 79

A zillion great pipe tobaccos out there; not saying the above are my take on the 'best' but simply what I end up smoking on rare multi-bowl lazy home days.

Parsimonious Piper

Can't Leave
Oct 12, 2019
If I had to pick one, it’d probably be ODF. Fortunately I don’t, and I almost never smoke the same blend twice in a day. Sometimes not even in a week (2-3 bowls/day).

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
D&R Rimboche
Balkan Supreme
C&D Stratfordshire
C&D Billy Budd
C&D Habana Daydream
C&D Pirate Kake
C&D Black Frigate

I’m sure there are more, but I can smoke any of these for several bowls in a row when working in the shop. That said, I usually like to switch it up. Variety being the “spice of life” and all that.

ebnash

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 5, 2019
Los Gatos, CA
I definitely don;t smoke all day. When I do have days I smoke multiple bowls, I've found myself wanting to keep smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend. Luckily, I smoke very little, because otherwise I'd be worried about running out of this Blend.

Magpiety

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2019
Kansas City
I commented about Sutliff VA Slices before, but lately I've really been enjoying Lane Ready Rubbed. I really enjoyed a small sample, so I bought a can that I've been absolutely destroying. Entertaining enough to hold interest, stays lit, easy to pack by just scoop & press. Great stuff.

Reactions: f4phantomdriver
Status
Not open for further replies.