Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I became a total junky for Jack's pipes a couple of months ago and now have 10 in my collection. His pipes smoke as good as anything I have ever smoked and collected. The stem work is un real and his blast work is right up there with the best. His prices cannot be beat and he is a pleasure to do business with. The shank dimensions along with his stem work makes the pipe smoke it self. You will never need a pipe cleaner to soak up any moisture while you are smoking because of how dry they smoke.

Do yourself a favor and try one of his pipes. Here are a few pictures of a few of mine.

I highly recommend get one of Jack's pipes just be ready for more than one.

PipeLoverInPA

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2020
I became a total junky for Jack's pipes a couple of months ago and now have 10 in my collection. His pipes smoke as good as anything I have ever smoked and collected. The stem work is un real and his blast work is right up there with the best. His prices cannot be beat and he is a pleasure to do business with. The shank dimensions along with his stem work makes the pipe smoke it self. You will never need a pipe cleaner to soak up any moisture while you are smoking because of how dry they smoke.

Do yourself a favor and try one of his pipes. Here are a few pictures of a few of mine.

Could not agree with you more sir.?3 so far and another in the works. ;) Love your collection by the way. I seen your posts and your collection is outstanding.

brut666

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2020
Kent, "The Garden Of England"
DQDscHH.jpg
[/url]

This is a real beauty ?

Jshogan2

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 31, 2019
SC

All those look swell. Love the shaping and finish, and I am sure they smoke like a dream. Is that middle one a slightly beefy lovat?

Reactions: PipeLoverInPA