PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Gorgeous pipes. This reminds me of the old days on Forums when peck and fish'n'banjo used to post high end pipes they'd acquired almost daily, it seemed. This gives new meaning to the phrase putting your money where your mouth is! Puff-puff.

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
this Jack Howell has arrived today, after a long trip from USA to Spain, customs stops, some papers and those things today, finally, it is in my house and with me.

It is a Bulldog with cumberland mouthpiece that in my hand looks wonderful, if it smokes like my other Jack Howell it will be a marvel to enjoy.

I hope you like it

Jack h Bulldog 1.jpg

Jack H Bulldog 2.jpg

PipeLoverInPA

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2020
this Jack Howell has arrived today, after a long trip from USA to Spain, customs stops, some papers and those things today, finally, it is in my house and with me.

It is a Bulldog with cumberland mouthpiece that in my hand looks wonderful, if it smokes like my other Jack Howell it will be a marvel to enjoy.

I hope you like it

View attachment 88886

View attachment 88887

Your pipe journey sounds like mine when getting a pipe from Jose Rubio. Just the opposite direction. ;) Beautiful pipe bye the way sir. Jack does great work and is a wonderful person to deal with also.

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK
My second ever commission just rocked up!

I'm really pleased - I asked Jack if he'd mind trying something a bit different with the rustication &, after a bit of back & forth, we got to this - which I'm delighted with!
IMG_20210924_170110.jpg
(It's redder in the picture than in real life.)

I can't wait to give it it's first run.