PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
I bought a meerschaum bowl for a Falcon that’s on the way. I didn’t think to ask the seller if the bowl is coated with beeswax. I bought the bowl on the ‘Bay but I’m hoping all bowls are coated with beeswax as if its an industry standard. Are they?

Brand new and perfectly finished lattice squashed tomato shape bowl for falcon pipes,made from block meerschaum

handmade bowl by ERMEC

5407DFFB-55F4-431D-A1B4-3794C4900DAE.jpeg

Last edited:

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I grabbed it off eBay. It’s a Peterson’s Pipe Tool. Not the Peterson, probably some dude named Fred Peterson who subsequently got his ass sued off.
Haha I’ve seen that “Peterson”’ stuff. They make pipe pouches and lighters as well as other ephemera. From what I can tell it’s a China product imported by a company in NY. The script is deceptively similar.

I had to look twice I thought for half a second that you had glued a piece of a doorstop on the bottom of a bic ?

it looks quite useful. ?

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Haha I’ve seen that “Peterson”’ stuff. They make pipe pouches and lighters as well as other ephemera. From what I can tell it’s a China product imported by a company in NY. The script is deceptively similar.
Actually this is an American Peterson thing from the 70’s or 80’s. They pop up every now and then. I grab them when I see them. I have four. I absolutely love them for driving. I use a zippo and that.

Reactions: ofafeather

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!

I had to look twice I thought for half a second that you had glued a piece of a doorstop on the bottom of a bic ?

it looks quite useful. ?
I like it’s size. Put it in my pocket while driving and it’s just perfect. Huge fan. If I knew a manufacturer or 3D printer with his shit I’d make them. I obviously wouldn’t call them Peterson.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I like it’s size. Put it in my pocket while driving and it’s just perfect. Huge fan. If I knew a manufacturer or 3D printer with his shit I’d make them. I obviously wouldn’t call them Peterson.
You could call the tool the “ashdigger” haha

• Haha
Reactions: ofafeather
Status
Not open for further replies.