PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Tobacco Treasures Ad

Drucquers Banner

agnosticpipe

Preferred Member
Nov 3, 2013
My wife fell and broke her back and a couple of ribs about a month ago, so I'm going to have to sell some pipes to cover some of the bills coming in. These pipes are all in smokable shape and reasonably clean, but you should plan on cleaning them to your on specifications. All prices include shipping in the lower 48. Paypal friends and family please. PM me if interested.

I bought this Castello from Marty Pulvers about two years ago, and am selling it for what I paid for it. Old Sea Rock G 75. The shank had been broken and correctly repaired with a stainless tube. Has some bite marks on the stem but no holes. 6"x2" and 46g. $90.00
fullsizeoutput_2d37.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2d38.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2d39.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2d3b.jpeg

Next, a Tim Thorpe freehand with his typical blast and some kind of different treatment to the bowl top. (soft plateaux ?) No issues. 5 &/8"x2" and 60g. $90.00

fullsizeoutput_2d58.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2d59.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2d5b.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2d5c.jpeg

Next is a uncommon Sasieni, an early 1980s Supurb Six, six dot pipe. I believe this was from the transition era. No issues. 6"x 1 7/8" and 36g. $90.00
fullsizeoutput_2d42.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2d44.jpegfullsizeoutput_2d45.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2d3f.jpeg

Last, a Brebbia Gioia President with a military mount stem. No problems except for some light bite marks. 5 1/2"x 1 1/2" and 36g. $50.00
fullsizeoutput_2d4e.jpegfullsizeoutput_2d48.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_2d49.jpeg