PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Cali, my Collie mix, has been hogging my spot on the couch all morning so I finally won it back and sat down to watch cartoons and smoke a bowl or two. There's housework and grocery shopping to be done, but I really don't want to. I was talking to my son and Cali jumped up on the couch behind me, wedging her fat rump into the space between me and the arm of the couch... where I had my ashtray. Ashes fly everywhere, all over the couch, the remotes, Shaun's laptop, and the throw pillows.
St. Expeditus must have had a say because now I have vacuumed the living room and I'm about to apply some leather restorer to the couch. *sigh* So much for smoking in peace!

sailortodd

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
I have a chronic case of the procrastination bug. Pipe smoking is a great way to avoid the work I should be doing. But Expeditus comes calling more often than not in the form of "LT Todd your presence is requested in the executive officer's stateroom" over the general announcing system here about ten minutes into a good smoke.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
LOL, Todd that must SUCK! I was just conned into cleaning off the top of the fridge because bugs invaded the box (that was supposed to be airtight) of milk-bones. Of course, then everything else was infected with bug spray so its all emptied out and put in the dishwasher, leaving me to do the dishes by hand.
I STILL haven't cleaned the couch.

sailortodd

Might Stick Around
Nov 2, 2011
Oh, it certainly does. It sounds like your relaxing day turned into a day full of necessary activity.
And on the topic of procrastination, I just came across one of my favorite quotes today "If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done."

Status
Not open for further replies.