PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Nitrane84

Might Stick Around
Jan 10, 2022
Chatham-Kent
I'm a Canadian and placed an order with them on the 28th of August. Usually I only order a few tins and use their supersaver international shipping option that does not include tracking. I contacted them back in December letting them know that it was never recieved. They issued a full refund on the spot no questions asked.

Today I recieved an email stating they had finally recieved their order back to them unclaimed.

In the future I plan on biting the bullet and paying for tracked shipping as I have no issues paying the tariffs if they are applied by Customs at the border.

At any rate I think they should be applauded for their excellent customer service. If you're international and concerned about ordering from them I hope my experience lessens that concern.

Also pay for the tracked shipping

SmokestackLightnin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2022
So Cal
Chiming in to join the chorus of applause and praise for their customer service. Had a similar situation recently, though the package was domestic, not international. SP was very responsive, courteous, communicative, and efficient. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
Well, here’s a embarrassing story and another example of smoking pipes.com wonderful customer service. This also fulls into the other thread about getting old, but today as I was shopping on SP.com, I somehow changed the website to Chinese, which made it hard to shop. After trying everything, I called and they helped me turn it back to English. In my defense, he also had to take out his cellphone and figure out what the hell I did. After a couple minutes they had me back! I thought I’d share the moment and give everyone a laugh. Happy shopping!

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Well, here’s a embarrassing story and another example of smoking pipes.com wonderful customer service. This also fulls into the other thread about getting old, but today as I was shopping on SP.com, I somehow changed the website to Chinese, which made it hard to shop. After trying everything, I called and they helped me turn it back to English. In my defense, he also had to take out his cellphone and figure out what the hell I did. After a couple minutes they had me back! I thought I’d share the moment and give everyone a laugh. Happy shopping!
很高興它成功了!

Dyakoff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 16, 2022
Ukraine
Made my first order on smokingpipes and unfortunately got a chance to check whether customer service will be as nice as you describe.

If a hole inside a meerschaum bowl after the first smoke doesn’t qualify as defective product I don’t know what does. Hope they see it my way.