Ever Take A 25 Tin Flyer On Something You Have Never Smoked?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I just couldn't get into it. Had it been a straight Virginia I would likely have bought a lot of it but sadly it isn't.
Do you not like Perique?

I’m just kind of done with the “new” blends coming out, I like some of the C&D limited releases but another VaPer just doesn’t get me excited anymore, I’ve found the VaPers I love and I just don’t need anymore. I’m not complaining though, I’m very happy to see that these companies are still giving us new things to get excited about, it’s great. I’m glad people are all crazy about Cringle Flake, just all this talk about it was enough to make me want to open up my wallet and join the club but as I said, I’m happy with my stash of VaPer’s I don’t need another one to add to the pile. I’m thinking Cringle Flake is going to be like the next Christmas Cheer, didn’t they release a Cringle Flake last year? I do love the name.

biodarwin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 11, 2019
Indy
Pretty much small batch and seasonal releases I will buy at least 10. Everything else is 1 tin at a time, once I like it tho, I go deep into the cellar with it.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
It's an aromatic blend. So I only can blame my self.
Aromatics are really not my thing.
Every man has to learn his own limits. ;)
Some aromatics are pretty awesome. Some are candy which is fine except it gets boring after the first 15 minutes. Ashton Rainy Day is like that. Taste like candy and is really good but taste pretty much 100 percent the same at the start and end of the smoke, which gets to be dullsville fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.