PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mindglue

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2016
Esoterica Dorchester available on http://www.marscigars.com/esoterica-dorchester.aspx

bonanzadriver

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2016
Hmmm?
It just let me place my order. But when I went back it's showing outta stock.
Did receive an email confirmation. Hopefully it's on the way.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Putting together different Virginia leaf so they provide a complexity and pleasing flavor is a high art. No wonder this doesn't stay in stock long.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I just grabbed a tin at my B&M.
I'm having my first taste now. It's very nice!
I'm beginning to learn just how broad a tobacco category can be. This is a VaPer, but tastes like none that I've tried so far.
I agree with MSO about the "high art" of VA blending. After my harsh intro with McClelland's R&B, I've approached VA's carefully.
This blend is a delight straight from the tin. Fruity, multidimensional and just the slightest peppery backdrop.
GET SOME!
jay-roger.jpg

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I like Dorchester, one of Germain's better products. Both it and Dunbar share a similar apricot topping that works quite nicely with the constituent tobaccos. If the moisture content of the tin is anything like the bag, a good drying out before packing will bring out more flavors.

bonanzadriver

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2016
Hat's off to Mindglue!
My order arrived today. Two pristine 8oz bags of Dorchester.
The only thing left on my "Wishlist" is St. Ives.

mindglue

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2016
Hi bonanzadriver,
I'm glad that it worked for you, you never know if tobacco is really available, or it's already gone and site has just outdated info.
ben 88:

For very selfish motives, I'm so happy that you get some Dorchester from a Watch City :D. I don't buy Dorchester, but know can trade with you a bag of Margate :D

mindglue

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 24, 2016
Interesting, I am always quite conscious about my English, but it looks like an auto corrector is a force by itself: changing "I didn't by Dorchester to don't", and "..now can trade-->know can trade..." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.