PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BlueMaxx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2020
Indiana
Looking to see if anyone has/have/had on of these pipes.

Seems he teamed up with Peder Jeppesen of Neerup pipes...

Cannot find much else, other than the sites that sell them.

They are nice looking for sure, use curious of their quality and how they smoke.

Linky below is all I could find on the ol' inner webs.

M

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I don’t own one. I agree that they have some great looking pipes. I give them a look but, I always seem to buy something else at their price point. I guess I am saying they are pricey.

Reactions: BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Yeah they are very expensive for a machine made pipe and you could get more well known pipes at the same price point so I think that’s what happens.

If you could buy a Captain Black (kidding but insert any tobacco brand) branded pipe or a Charatan... I would guess most will go with the known brand.

Reactions: dcon

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think I'd just get a good Neerup, since they are quite similar and not quite as much.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Tom Eltang made the pipes for the first few years. They were actually well-priced for Eltangs.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Neerup was one of makers for 4th Gen pipes. There were a few others IIRC.

When the brand came out several years ago, I think they were banking more on the Stokkebye name recognition than anything else.

Some of the pipes, while nice for what they were, commanded a premium price, that in my opinion was way out of line. The marketing strategy behind the brand missed the mark.

The tobacco didn’t really stand out either. It’s very similar to tobacco already available.