PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Ok so I have made a managerial decision on the box. For those that have bowed out if you wish to jump back on after the pandemic close down. Kick rocks...j/k. You can get back on but you will be bumped to the end of the list once you have opted to re-join. All in favor put a like on this post.

Also any further members still want to join send me a pm and we will add you to the list.

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Ok so I have made a managerial decision on the box. For those that have bowed out if you wish to jump back on after the pandemic close down. Kick rocks...j/k. You can get back on but you will be bumped to the end of the list once you have opted to re-join. All in favor put a like on this post.

Also any further members still want to join send me a pm and we will add you to the list.
That makes the most sense.

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA

Can we get an updated list with members who have backed out removed? I'd like to know how all of this has benefitted me - LOL.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA

corncobguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
Got the box yesterday guys. Sorry I haven't been active lately. The box arrived with one of the corners ripped open. It was packed so tight I don't think anything fell out. I'm gonna replace the box when I send it out, I'll get the same flat rate box when I do. The contents of the box look great, I'm excited to sample some blends I've wanted to try

corncobguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
I'm sending the box out tomorrow guys! There is some really tasty blends in here guys. I tried some blends I've wanted to try and some blends that I thought o would never get to try. I'm excited to have this thing come back around to me and see what's different and what's still in there. I've made my entry into the journal and added my Goodies. Be safe everyone!! Wash your Damm hand's!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.