PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Where does the tobacco go after the last person? I say all names get put in a hat and winner gets to keep it.
Normally it would go full circle back to the originator and a new box pass is started. Or it could go on a reverse trip so this that missed certain blends could sample. It really depends how many more members get involved and how long it takes to get through all the members. We will just have to see.

Oh and you guys open the tins and sample also no point leaving an unopened tin in the box.

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
I am just going to leave the order of the mail out list the way it was on my first post. So here is the current list right now, any further additions will be added along its trip.

Dang! I'll get the box in 2022, if the current and ongoing Zombie Apocalypse does not get me by then.

Oh well, noth'n like developing a little patience.

Reactions: Bowie and BROBS

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Dang! I'll get the box in 2022, if the current and ongoing Zombie Apocalypse does not get me by then.

Oh well, noth'n like developing a little patience.
Nah, I count 34 weeks total turn around assuming it is held a week and shipped. I gave two weeks between each person counting shipping. Given that some will need to hold a bit over the week I say you'll get your pass on or before Christmas!

Hmmm... 34 weeks is just over 8 months.. Ok maybe you will get it in January?

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
Nah, I count 34 weeks total turn around assuming it is held a week and shipped. I gave two weeks between each person counting shipping. Given that some will need to hold a bit over the week I say you'll get your pass on or before Christmas!

Hmmm... 34 weeks is just over 8 months.. Ok maybe you will get it in January?

Cool. Just ordered my Mylar from Amazon. They should be in by January 2021.

Seriously... I'll keep blending, evolve as a blender so I can contribute something special to the box by then.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Guys, I'm going to have to opt out of this project. Passing around a community box seems questionable from a health standpoint during this precarious time. Please remove my name from the list.
Sad to hear that brother. I will say that there has been concerns from packages in the mail...it’s not anthrax. Lol. There has been some posts concerning packages though. Some say most viruses can only last a couple days on the surface of cardboard. Setting in the sun for a day should ward off any spooky spirits. To bad we can’t get the ghosts out of our pipes that way.

Reactions: BROBS and logs
Status
Not open for further replies.