PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
I love the stand @Old School 3319 !

@carlomarx I'm not a fan of proper 12. I found it had a chemical/kerosene note that bothered me. That's not really a surprise given that I find the same kind of note in Bushmill's original (and proper 12 is made by Bushmills). At that price point, I'd say stick with Jameson or Tullamore DEW. Or...save up for another week and go with Redbreast!

Reactions: BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA

@carlomarx I'm not a fan of proper 12. I found it had a chemical/kerosene note that bothered me. That's not really a surprise given that I find the same kind of note in Bushmill's original (and proper 12 is made by Bushmills). At that price point, I'd say stick with Jameson or Tullamore DEW. Or...save up for another week and go with Redbreast!
Are u ufc?
Conor-Mc-Gregor-Proper-No.-Twelve-Irish-Whiskey-UFC-Hellodrinks_large.jpg

Reactions: SoddenJack

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
I don't mind watching some UFC, I don't really care much if the spirit is celebrity owned or endorsed. I just like a good whiskey!

Reactions: BROBS

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA

I like Redbreast better than Jameson 12. Both give me a milk chocolate smoothness but Redbreast edges it out.

Reactions: BROBS and Jacob74
Status
Not open for further replies.