PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
It may come as no surprise to anyone that I am inebriated.

As I continue to slug away at the cheap vino rojo as my disposal, I managed to snag this screen shot.

Screenshot 2022-04-05 at 01-59-28 What Are You Smoking April 2022 Pipe Tobacco Discussion.png

Duane has been an above average digital friend to me (as have a few of you) and I want to both thank him and give him shit.

This oriented my brain stem towards our beloved Captain and motivated me to proclaim a new frivolous holiday.

I hereby declare April 5 to be Following Really Inebriated Guy To Embers Day, or F.R.I.G.A.T.E. Day!

So, for the remainder of this day, please FOLLOW @Chasing Embers on this lovely forum.

We all know he hates it, so please, remain as a follower no longer than 24 hours. If you have any Black Frigate or a Savinelli 904, load up one, or (preferably) both.

And, don't forget, un-follow after 24 hours or be relegated to the forum fucktard brigade........ nnnn

embers.jpg

1649143891424.jpeg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I have to say it. But I will say it, yes, I think I'm going to say it. I have a brother, he's the oldest of them all, and he looks a lot like Chasing Embers. Damn it. He looks just like my older brother..................My brother does not smoke a pipe, he smokes cigarettes, he can smoke a skunk dipped in whiskey.

Last edited:
I've never understood the contempt for followers on here. I've tried the "follow" feature, and it does nothing. I expected alerts to every post, but... nope. Several have followed me, but I don't notice any followers. In fact, I've seen far fewer black helicopters since the new format. puffy

But, to whatever it was that Chasingembers did... Skål! Keep up the good work.

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
It may come as no surprise to anyone that I am inebriated.

As I continue to slug away at the cheap vino rojo as my disposal, I managed to snag this screen shot.

View attachment 138256

Duane has been an above average digital friend to me (as have a few of you) and I want to both thank him and give him shit.

This oriented my brain stem towards our beloved Captain and motivated me to proclaim a new frivolous holiday.

I hereby declare April 5 to be Following Really Inebriated Guy To Embers Day, or F.R.I.G.A.T.E. Day!

So, for the remainder of this day, please FOLLOW @Chasing Embers on this lovely forum.

We all know he hates it, so please, remain as a follower no longer than 24 hours. If you have any Black Frigate or a Savinelli 904, load up one, or (preferably) both.

And, don't forget, un-follow after 24 hours or be relegated to the forum fucktard brigade........ nnnn

View attachment 138259

View attachment 138258

Wish I could but I have No ginormous 8-pound Meerchaum clenchers

Status
Not open for further replies.